Παρασκευή 20 Νοεμβρίου 2020

Visions

Visions.

Visions of the past. - Memories.

Visions of the future. - Foresight.

Haunting images we barely remember.

Images that change our lives.

Fleeting glimpses of a life that was. Or a life that can be.

Do we pursue them?

Do we shrug them off?

Do we deny their existence?

Have you ever had a vision that you later experienced?

A déjà vu. You feel like living a memory. A strange familiarity with the moment.

An acknowledgement of a vision you possibly did not now you had.

It is a rare thing. But so beautiful to experience.

I choose to embrace my visions. To pursue them.

I actively seek out to make them my reality.

But what of the visions of past?

So far in space. So far in time. Unknown images.

Things you have never seen. Creatures you have never imagined.

Yet they are imprinted in your mind. Or in your soul?

How can I explain the things I have seen with the eyes of my soul?

How can I put them to words when the words to describe them do not exist?

Should I even bother trying? Or perhaps let them live in my head, my heart, my soul.

Where they belong.

No one will ever understand them.

They are mine.

No one except the one. 10.000 lives…

A being made of pure blinding light. No shape or form, yet so familiar and void of fear.

A strange aura surrounds it. Like a force field. Transparent yet visible. Maybe a sense that we do not possess?

It is not of this earth. Yet it knows me. And I know it. I reach out and feel the energy.

A pulse of life.

I feel at peace.

I am home.

But where is this home I see?

When is this home I see?

Is this the reason I never fit in?

It this the reason I feel completely alone in this life?

Is this the reason I feel the urge to escape?

Without knowing what I want to escape to.

Nothing fills the void I feel.

No feeling, no possession, no dream.

I can achieve anything I set my mind to.

Yet this has eluded me.

I feel like a tortured soul, eternally wandering the universe without purpose, with no destination, without a point of origin to return to.

Eternally doomed to wander.

Help me find my purpose.

Does the being of light know my purpose?

Was I looking in a mirror?

Am I the being of light?

Was I the being of light?

Light is love someone told me recently.

Is that why I feel so dark inside?

No one has ever loved me. The real me.

No one has ever seen the real me.

Am I the absence of light?

What am I?

When am I?


La canción del día

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Αφήστε και κανα σχόλιο αν φτάσατε ως εδώ!
Να ξέρω αν τα διαβάζει και κανένας...